Mnova 14.1.2 has just been released with the usual bunch of useful bug fixes listed below:
- A new EULA (end-user license agreements) has been prepared for Mnova
- False positive found by AVG antivirus during installation has been fixed
- No database remains opened after cancellation when using the command Open Database
- Problems displaying MS data from Agilent in Mnova (32-bits) have been resolved
- MS peaks display correctly in Mnova when importing a dataset or dragging an embedded window
- The ‘Alt+Arrow keys’ for MacOS now work correctly to move zoom areas in the spectra
- The number of decimal places for Coupling constants has been increased from 2 to 5 when using the Spin Simulation tool
- The SQA analysis tool has been sped up by amending the Peak Picking options available
- Symmetrical atoms are now assigned correctly to suggested 2D multiplets
- The Snap mode in Peak by Peak picks the maximum for all peaks
- CH2 with explicit hydrogens are now correctly predicted
- Expected results when applying different baseline corrections to JEOL data
- Fixed a connection problem when running DFT Prediction calculations
- 2D Multiplet names can also be edited in the Multiplet Manager
- Representation of the integration curve in the multiplets of a stack is now set correctly
You can check bug fixes and features implemented for any Mnova version in our changelog page.
COVID-2019 period reminder
If you do not have Mnova installed at home, and you have a nominated license, you may not know that it can be installed on three machines for (only) you to use (see “Do I need an additional license for my laptop”).
If you are an administrator for a site (or control corporate licenses) and have users who cannot access your network via VPN, then please get in touch with us so that we can help you solve this situation.
If you are not a user of Mnova, but want to take advantage of the downtime in experimental work to do some fancy analysis, you can download a free 45-day version of Mnova from our website. Please contact us should you require a trial license extension.