Mnova 12.0.1 (minor release)
- Displayed file names do not show the file path anymore.
- Added option to close ‘all Mnova documents’.
- Metadata is now shown for JCAMP-DX files.
- Updated NMR processing phase correction options via scripting.
- Improved protein HSQC auto processing.
- Able to apply "Auto Assignment" in documents which contain a HMBC spectrum.
- Specified Peak picking method on Peaks table.
- Able to Add/delete 2D correlations directly in the Assignments table.
- Added measured mass to the Elemental Composition report.
- Normalization of explicit Hs is applied again after ‘Concatenate Numbering’.
Main fixed bugs:
- Spectra loading properly when dragging&dropping via the Data Browser.
- Advion provider is now installed in Mnova 12.
- Selecting the Modern interface does not generate a crash.
- Able to load preference .ini file (Ribbon).
- NUS is taken into account when applying linear prediction on Bruker files.
- Spectral referencing and normalization are applied correctly from Mnova Screen.
- Correct automatic apodization when opening HMQCs and HMBCs from Bruker files.
- Able to show all spectra again after applying visually decimated in a stack.
- Spectrum does not shift after applying reference again.
- Loading Spinsolve spectra with no crashes.
- Structure does not disappear after adding a correlation from the assignment table.
- Baseline correction and apodisation are applied with no additional Peak Picking.
- 2rr files are opened directly.
- Running Mnova on Sierra (Mac) without crashing.
- Parameters are shown correctly for Shimadzu LC/MS data.
- msSpectrumImported event calls a designated script correctly.
- Combined structures do not get corrupted in the compound tab.
- Structure copying fine into ChemDraw.
- Improved Lock Numbering tool.
- Atom number not removed when clicking Increment/Decrement Charge button.
- 13C prediction using NMRPredict Desktop works well in Mac OS.
- Able to remove explicit Hs and moving a prediction label via drag&drop.
- NMR Search Scoring does not change from Reverse to Purity.