Mnova Screen is an automatic analysis tool for fragment-based drug screening by NMR. An automation software for fast and efficient hit detection in fragment-based drug discovery campaigns using ligand detected NMR data.
- Pattern recognition algorithms map your experimental data.
- Considers the use of STD, wLOGSY, T1ρ, CMPG experiments.
- Uses deconvolution to effectively pick peak, even weak signals.(data points)
- Results viewer to quickly inspect your hits.
- Exports metrics of your analysis into your favorite statistical package.
Furthermore, you can also request a webinar presented last June by Dr. Mitcheell Maestre-Martinez (Mestrelab Research) and Dr. Fabrice Moriaud (Bruker) demonstrating an all-around solution for Fragment-Based Screening (FBS) by linking Bruker’s automated data acquisition methods and Mestrelab’s automated data analysis software tools.
Mnova Screen Overview
Go back to Mnova Screen Product page,