- Problems with the phase correction and apodization in some JCAMP spectra
- Importing 2D EXSY spectra of 129Xe
- Problems with the axis of some Bruker TOCSY experiments
- Problems with the Arithmetic feature are now resolved
- Problems opening some JCAMP spectra
- Problems opening 2D EXSY of Xe
- Problems with the f1 scale of some 2D-TOCSY
- Showing Deuterium atoms in the molecular structures
- Problems opening a Bruker spectrum with a LB = -1
- Problems applying panning to several spectra at the same time
- Problems with the Jmin value in NMRPredict Desktop
- New scriptable objects (Process Test, Dir, File and Text Stream)
The new availability of scripting in Mnova provides opportunities and benefits both for skilled NMR and casual, non-expect users.The new update includes new objects (Process Test, Dir, File and Text Stream).
- Ability tp add user directrories for scripts
It is now possible to add any desired (or remove any undesired) folder as a ‘Script Directory’ by following the menu ‘Scripts/Scripts Directories’.
- Moving handle for arrows