Go through the following procedure to process a routine 1D-NMR spectrum.
You can also download and use this sample file: Mnova document.
1. Drag&Drop the spectrum folder to ‘Mnova’. The spectrum will automatically open already processed; no matter what vendor your data comes from. It the folder contains a .mol file, the molecular structure will be loaded. If not, you will be easily able to copy & paste molecular structures from Chemdraw, IsisDraw or Chemsketch (by using Ctrl+C & Ctrl+V, or Cmd+C & Cmd+V).
2. Click on the ‘Baseline Correction’ icon to automatically correct the baseline.
3. Paste the Parameters Table just by following the menu: View/Table and clicking on the ‘Report’ icon:
4. Click on the ‘Multiplet Analysis’ icon to automatically apply a peak picking and a multiplet analysis. Right clicking on the multiplet box and selecting ‘Report Multiplets’ will paste the multiplet report
NOTE: If you are not happy with the automatic multiplet analysis, you will be able to manually change the range by hovering the mouse over the multiplet label, clicking on one of the green squares and dragging the mouse to the left or right. It will be also possible to divide multiplets by clicking on the red square of the multiplet label.
5. Finally, the user will be able to save , print or export to PDF , the document by clicking on the corresponding icon in the toolbar.