GSD feature is now scriptable
- It is possible to automate the GSD algorithm by using the powerful Mnova scripting engine.
Addehttp://www.mestrelab.comd editable experiment type parameter to NMR spectrum parameters table
- It is possible to edit the experiment type parameter from the Parameters table.
Ability to assign a specific color to a specific multiplet label via scripting.
- It is possible to change the color of the multiplet boxes by using the scripting engine. For further information, please see the multipletTest.qs script in the installation example folder.
Ability to set the drawing colors via script (by using the new ‘color’ property of the page items)
- For further information, please see the drawingObjects.qs script in the installation example folder.
Added DEPT and Protonated Carbons Only options to C13 prediction
- It is possible to predict DEPT and 13C-NMR spectra with only protonated carbons by using NMRPredict Desktop
Added option to ignore labile protons in prediction
- It is possible to run 1H-NMR predictions excluding labile protons