- Double crosshairs for COSY-like experiments
If you are working with homonuclear spectra, you will obtain the double crosshair feature just by pressing the ‘Shift’ key in the crosshair mode.
- Importing parameters from the ‘parm.txt’ file
It is possible to import all the parameters present in the parm.txt file (Bruker) to the parameters table.
- New LP algorithms
- Ability to import Bruker integration ranges
- Toolbars and Context Menu Customization
You will be easily able to fully customize the toolbars and the context menus.
- Ability to select what to export to PDF
It is now possible to export to PDF, one page, several pages or the whole document.
- Toggle Full View window
This new feature is very useful for a ‘Superfast Panning’ just by using the F2 key.
Bugs Fixed (all plugins):
- Problems phasing reversed NMR spectra
- Problems saving Mnova documents with special characters
- Getting the apodization function on the Full View
- Problems opening Bruker spectra with the parameter file lines separated
- Problems with the f1 width value in some 2D-NMR spectra
- Copying the title with special characters from the Parameters Table
- Phasing some experiments with a big value of PH1
- Problems with the horizontal scale in some Tecmag spectra
- Bernstein baseline correction from the 1r file
- Opening some old mrc files
- Problems applying commands to several spectra at the same time
- Displaying some (H-N)HSQC Varian data
- Inserting traces into 2D-NMR spectra with a very large title
- Problems processing Bruckers gradient HMBC spectra
- Some problems with the predictions of obtusallenes